Monday, March 14, 2011

Jodi Mushy Stuff

I love you because:

you struggle to know what you believe.

you reject the catechism of greed.

your made to kneel but choose not to pray.

you see only color where others see gray.

when you crawl its to feel close to the Earth.

you carry your shame and don't drag your purse.

your a Muppet that says “fuck it”.

you squish like a marshmallow and hide in the pillows.

you wear leather like a devil.

you painted your halo purple.

you know the riddle of the disco turtle.

I know you just laughed.

your face lifts up my heart.

with you I am a better man.

you keep getting back up.

elephants never forget.

-- For Jodi, 3/14/11

(Blueberry Pi day).

1 comment:

  1. I DID just laugh! You know me so well. :) I was just thinking of the disco turtle yesterday!!! I love that you understand my craziness and I love you. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete